Monday, February 25, 2013

Paris

One of our layovers was in Paris, France. We were able to check out the historic city for an entire day. This should be a pretty quick post - it is mostly just pictures.


The Eiffel Tower

The next several pictures are taken from the top of the Eiffel tower



Arc de Triomphe

You could go to the top of Arc de Triomphe too. :)
Notre Dame



Beautiful stained glass windows inside.

Several houseboats were in the river.
Charlemange
This bridge was especially peculiar as lovers had started a trend of putting locks on it symbolizing their relationship.
Underground mall. We barely glanced at it, but it was pretty neat.
Well, I suppose this will be my last post. I feel like I have sufficiently covered all of the details of my trip. Thank you so much for reading. It has been my pleasure writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment